For a one day stay in Odessa we offer an Observation excursion of your choice.
A current one day tour may include 4 different kinds of places
- 9: 00 am breakfast at the hotel.
- 10:00 am Glimpses of Odessa
Walking tour around the best architectural sites and landmarks in the heart of Odessa. You will see a monument to Duke de Richelieu, the Potyomkin Steps, The Voronzov Palace (no admission inside) and its famous Colonnade, Haunted House , Catherine the Great monument, the City Council building and the monument to Pushkin, archeological site on the Primoskyy boulevard, famous Mother-in- Law bridge and the Shah's Palace ( no admission inside).
You can also choose a short or long ride round the sights in a horse- drawn carriage to get the full atmosphere of the 19th century.
- 12:00 am Visiting Odessa Museum of Fine Arts ( but Tuesday)
English-speaking guide, admission tickets included
Duration about 2 hours
- 2 :30 pm lunch at Kumanets restaurant
- 3:30 pm Transfiguration Cathedral, the Passage, the City Garden and Deribasovskaya St
You will also see a wonderful Passage which strikes with its architecture (1898-1899) and the City Garden with its wonderful musical fountain and an old gazebo and Deribasovskaya St, full of unexpected monuments and stories.
- 5:00 pm
- Free time for refreshing before the theatre.
- 6:15 pm The Odessa Opera and Ballet House, built in 1884-1887 ( but Monday and out of season days, usually the second half of July and the first half of August)
We offer an observation excursion around the theatre and then you can attend a performance.
-7:00 pm A performance of your choice
Upon your request we can offer different excursions instead of above mentioned, please see the list below
2. The Mother Mary Assumption Cathedral , built in 1855-59
3. St Archangel Michael Convent with the Museum of Christian Odessa, built in 1828-1844
4. The Privoz Market
5. The Catacombs ( 3 hour excursion with a 40 min drive)
6. St. Trinity Greek Cathedral, built in 1808
7. World war two memorial with tombs of heros and a monument to an Unknown Soldier , remnants of the old Russian fortification, built in 1792-1810
8. The Dolphin Show ( starts at 12:00, 3:00, 6 : 00 pm but Monday)
9. Archeological Museum ( but Wednesday)
10. Museum of Western and Oriental art ( but Monday)
11. Museum of Local Lore
12. Pushkin Museum
13. Literature museum and a Garden of Humorous Sculptures
14. Assumption Monastery
Additional meals, as well as additional excursions or side trips are available upon request at additional cost